What Our Business Action Team Can Do For You
The Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship's Business Action Team is ready to assist businesses seeking to relocate, expand or start in Pittsburgh.
Site Location Assistance
- Assist with property indentification
- Coordinate site tours
- Connect with property owners
- Provide market research data
Access to Capital
- URA loan and grant programs
- State tax credits (i.e. Keystone Innovation Zone, Research & Development)
- State financing tools
- Local incentive programs
- Direct liaison to the State and the Governor's Action Team
- Introductions to funders, economic development organizations, and the local entrepreneurial ecosystem
For more information, please contact Jennifer Wilhelm at 412.255.6580 or email@example.com.