Pittsburgh Is Within 500 Miles Of...
- 41% of U.S. businesses
- 23 of the top 50 U.S. METRO retail markets
- 2 hour ﬂights to 70% of North America
- 50+% of U.S. buying power
- Three signature rivers make it the second largest port in the U.S.
- Commercial access via 18 railroad systems, including CSX and Norfolk Southern
Pittsburgh - your workforce in waiting
In 2016, there were 41,000 annual graduates from 36 regional colleges and universities with nearly 55% majoring in fields of health care, computer science, business, engineering, and law.
World Class University R&D and Innovation Spending
- $984.1 million in combined research budgets among Pittsburgh-based universities
- 145 University generated Patents
- 334 licenses, options, and other agreements
Pittsburgh Stands Strong When Ranked Against Other U.S. Cities:
- 7th Best City for an Active Lifestyle - WalletHub
- No. 4 Best City For Foodies - SmartAsset
- No. 3 in 12 cities where you can live large on $60,000 - CNBC
- No. 1 city for first-time homebuyers - SmartAsset
- No. 2 in best U.S. cities for millennials - CNBC
- Most affordable metropolitan area in the U.S. - HSH
- Advanced Manufacturing/Robotics
- Information Technology
- Life Sciences
- Artificial Intelligence
For more information, please contact Josh Summits, Business Expansion & Attraction Specialist, at 412.255.6427 or firstname.lastname@example.org.