Updates from the URA during this time
The URA will continue to meet the needs of City of Pittsburgh residents and businesses during the outbreak of COVID-19. We are following proper precautions for our employees and the public. We realize this pandemic will deeply challenge the lives of our clients, communities and economy, and will do everything we can to help our neighbors.
Please take notice of additional notifications and resources.
- City of Pittsburgh updates
- Allegheny County information and updates
- Pennsylvania Office of the Governor
- PA Department of Health
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
In compliance with City of Pittsburgh protocals prohibiting public gatherings of 50 or more people, the following URA-hosted events have been cancelled:
- Let's Talk Business: Northside Edition - March 11
- EMPOW(HER) Women’s History Month Networking Event - March 27
- Building CapaCITY: A Real Estate Networking Event - April 7
- Centre Avenue Round 2 Site Tour - May 4
Housing Opportunity Fund Advisory Board Meeting - May 7
The following URA-hosted event has been rescheduled:
- April Regular Board Meeting - Virtual - April 16
We understand the many challenges our neighbors are facing right now and are committed to meeting the needs of residents and businesses. Have a question or concern related to COVID-19?
We're here to help.
Have questions? Contact us at 412.255.6600 or COVID19Info@ura.org.