PA UCP State MWDBE Certification Webinar
Join the URA and Allegheny County for a webinar event to learn about the Disadvantaged Business Enterprise certification process.
This webinar is geared towards women and ethnic minority businesses in Allegheny County. Please join us to learn more about the Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) certification process, and how to self-certify as a Minority & Women-Owned Business Enterprise (MWBE) with the URA.
- Host: Pierce Robinson, URA Manager of Diversified Business Solutions
- Robert Beach, Allegheny County Certification Analyst
- Jazmine DeRico, URA Legal and Compliance Program Assistant
- Learn how to get certified through the Pennsylvania Unified Certification Program (PA UCP). This program is designated for firms seeking certification as a Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) and as an Airport Concession Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (ACDBE).
- Learn about the URA’s MWBE Self-Certification process. The URA's MWBE Self-Certification gives diverse companies, that have not yet received third-party MWBE certification, the option to certify directly with the URA. URA self-certified firms will be permitted to work on URA projects and is recognized by the URA only.