Annual Affordable Housing Public Survey Open through July 31, 2023
The City of Pittsburgh provides $10 million every year for the Housing Opportunity Fund (HOF) to address and support affordable housing needs of Pittsburgh residents.
Each year, the URA shares a public survey so residents can share their housing needs and have a say in how HOF funding is used in the upcoming year. The HOF team then ensures that affordable housing programs are designed to meet needs expressed in the survey results and to best fit the needs of Pittsburgh’s diverse communities. Survey responses are kept anonymous and combined with others to create the final survey results. Results will be shared with the HOF Advisory Board, URA Board, and City Council to determine an approved spending plan for 2024.
Take the Survey
There are a few ways City of Pittsburgh residents may take the survey:
Email HOF@ura.org to be mailed a paper copy.
Attend an upcoming event or community meeting:
- May 9: Hazelwood Initiative Meeting; 6:00 PM at Community Kitchen Pittsburgh
- May 23: Bloomfield-Garfield Corporation State of the Neighborhood; 6:00 PM at 113 North Pacific Ave.
- June 11: Pittsburgh Hispanic Development Corporation event; Time and location TBD
- June 15: East Hills Consensus Group community meeting; 6:00 PM; Location TBD
- June 27: Perry Hilltop/Fineview Citizens Council community meeting; 6:00 PM at The Pittsburgh Project
- June 29: Market Square Farmers Market; Between 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM at Market Square, Downtown Pittsburgh