MWBE News and Events for November 2020
Get CONNECTED to UPMC Supplier Diversity
Wednesday, November 18, 2020 | 5:00-7:00 p.m. ET
Event Contact: Rebecca Musoba email@example.com
For this webinar, Davis Consulting Solutions (DCS) will be joined by George Robinson II, Director of Supplier Diversity & Inclusion at UPMC, to discuss:
- Resources to help small businesses recover from COVID
- Networking with UPMC and other businesses
- An overview of UPMC - Supplier Diversity & Inclusion Initiatives
- To learn how a diverse supplier is determined at UPMC
- To identify how best prepare to become a vendor under UPMC's present business operations
- To learn how you can potentially increase your bottom line
Small Business Workshop Series Session I - “Minding Your Business”
Wednesday, November 18, 2020 | 6:00-9:05 p.m.
Event Contact: Michelle Chenn – firstname.lastname@example.org
Michelle Chenn, CEO of The Axiom Advancement Corporation (Your Small Business Lending Solution), invites you to attend this workshop. Attendees will receive a coaching session with Axiom’s financial coaches, CPAs or credit experts.
Invitation for Bids
The Sports & Exhibition Authority is now accepting bids for Building Perimeter Security
Facility: David L. Lawrence Convention Center
Project: Building Perimeter Security
Pre-Bid Meeting Date/Time: November 18, 2020 at 2:00 p.m.
Bid Due Date/Time: December 16, 2020 at 5:00 p.m.
Contact: Joe Garcia, email@example.com