The Bonvue Street development includes the renovation and resale of five single family homes located in the Observatory Hill neighborhood.
Observatory HillScattered Site Bonvue Street
The Bonvue Street development creates affordable homeownership opportunities in Pittsburgh's Observatory Hill neighborhood.
Bonvue Street is located adjacent to the Observatory Hill business district. The development's five homes sat vacant for a number of years.
Working with the URA, the Observatory Hill Development Corporation and the Northside Leadership conference have successfully gained site control and the Bonvue Street houses are currently under rehabilitation.
All five renovated homes will be sold to homeowners. Buyers that are income eligible at 115 percent Area Median Income (AMI) or less will receive second deferred mortgages from the URA.
- Developer: Observatory Hill Development Corporation (OHDC)
- Project Manager: Northside Leadership Conference
- Contractor: Everything Construction
- Architect: Vincent A. Finizio
- Total Development Cost: $970,000
- URA Financing: $400,000
- The renovation and resale of five single family units will provide additional market strength to Bonvue Street.