Bradberry Building - Federal North
The Bradberry Building is part of a larger strategy to revitalize the entire Federal Street and North Avenue intersection and surrounding block. The building was converted into 16 apartments, with modern layouts, consisting of one studio apartment, (11) one-bedroom units, and (4) two-bedrooms apartments.
Central Northside1116-1130 Reddour Street
The Bradberry Apartment Building redevelopment is the historic renovation of a vacant and abandoned building immediately behind the historic Garden Theater building in the Central Northside neighborhood of the city.
Located at the corner of Federal Street and North Avenue, the redevelopment of the Bradberry Building is a part of a larger strategy to revitalize the entire surrounding block. The building has been vacant for years.
Construction financing for the development closed in May 2017 and construction was completed spring of 2018.
The Bradberry building was converted into 16 apartments, with modern layouts, consisting of one studio apartment, (11) one-bedroom units, and (4) two-bedrooms units. There are four affordable units, two renting to households at or below 80 percent Area Median Income (AMI) and two renting to households at or below 120 percent AMI. The building underwent a historic façade renovation.
- Developer: GTB Bradberry Ventures LLC (Trek Development and Q Development)
- Community Partner: Allegheny City Central Association
- Contractor: Mistick Construction
- Architect: Rothschild Doyno Collaborative
- Total Development Cost: $4,246,256
- URA Financing: $1,200,00
- The development is mixed-income. Four of the 16 units are rented to households at or below 115 percent Area Median Income (AMI).