Market Square Place
Market Square Place is a mixed-use historic renovation of the former vacant G.C. Murphy Building on Fifth Avenue in Downtown Pittsburgh. Adjacent to Pittsburgh's Market Square pedestrian piazza, it includes loft-style apartments, restaurants and retail.
Downtown222 Fifth Ave., Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Market Square Place is the historic renovation of the former five-and-dime store, G.C. Murphy Co.
Located on Market Square in Downtown Pittsburgh, Market Square Place transformed the vacant building into first-class retail and loft-style apartments.
Market Square Place was completed in 2009.
- Developer: Millcraft Investments
- Contractor: Tedco Construction
- Architect: Strada Architects, LLC
- Total Development Cost: $37,000,000
- Description: Mixed-use historic renovation with 60,000 square feet retail and 46 rental units