Piatt Place is a mixed-use development in Downtown Pittsburgh that spearheaded the Fifth and Forbes redevelopment corridor. It includes street-level retail, restaurants and Class A office space.
Downtown301 Fifth Ave., Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Piatt Place is a mixed-use development in Downtown Pittsburgh that includes tenants McCormick & Schmick’s, TD Ameritrade, Capital Grille and executive and administrative offices for the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
When Lazarus left Downtown Pittsburgh in 2004, an anchor development was needed to spearhead the Fifth and Forbes redevelopment corridor. Piatt Place now serves in that role.
Piatt Place was completed in 2009.
Piatt Place includes a floor-to-ceiling natural-light atrium, street level retail, restaurants and Class A+ office space on floors 2-4. Luxury rooftop condos have private access with outdoor roof top terraces, a central courtyard and exterior balconies that provide panoramic vistas of the city.
- Developer: Millcraft Investments
- Community Partner: Pittsburgh Downtown Partnership
- Total Development Cost: $70,000,000
- Total Public Investment: $3,750,000
- Description: Mixed-use development in Downtown Pittsburgh including 60 condos, 50,000 square feet of retail, and 180,000 square feet of office.