Sponsorships through the URA
The URA provides sponsorships up to $5,000 to help fund community development events throughout the city, such as small business fairs.
To qualify for a sponsorship through the URA, a Pittsburgh-based organization must complete sections A and B of the application below and submit it to Daniel Grantham at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. A signature is required to ensure all the information provided is accurate; failure to provide accurate information will result in termination of the application. The application can be filled out by-hand or electronically. Applicants can expect to hear from the URA within two weeks of application.
Instructions for the PDF form
- Use of this form requires Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. This software can be downloaded at no cost by clicking here.
- After download, type your responses in the spaces provided. Lines of text will generate automatically and font size will adjust based on the length of response.
- If you wish to physically sign the document, save your responses before printing and signing. Scan your sign application and send the file to email@example.com.
- If signing electronically, be sure to type your printed name, the date, and complete any edits/proofreads before clicking on the signature line. Follow the prompts in Adobe Reader to create your digital signature. Please note that once a document is signed electronically, it can no longer be edited.
- Save the file and send as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.