Three PNC Plaza
Three PNC Plaza is a 25-story office tower in Downtown Pittsburgh. Three PNC has attained LEED Gold Certification and is noted for being one of the nation’s largest LEED Certified mixed-use buildings.
Downtown550 Market St., Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Three PNC Plaza is a 25-story mixed-use building that houses the offices of PNC and Reed Smith as well as a Fairmont Hotel, 28 condominiums and a parking garage.
Three PNC plaza was completed in 2009.
Three PNC expands upon Pittsburgh-based financial services company PNC's award-winning commitment to environmental responsibility and green building practices. Three PNC has attained LEED Gold Certification and is one of the nation’s largest LEED Certified mixed-use buildings.
- Developer: PNC Bank
- Contractor: P.J. Dick
- Architects and Engineers: Gensler, Astorino, Paladino & Company, Chester Engineers, and CJL Engineering
- Total Development Costs: $132,872,450
- URA Role: Site Assembly and Disposition
- 20% of total project costs went to M/WBE Firms
- Description: Mixed-use tower in downtown Pittsburgh, including 360,000 square feet of office, 28 condos, 185 hotel rooms and a public plaza.