Neighborhood Initiatives Fund Information Session
The Neighborhood Initiatives Fund (NIF) Program offers competitive grants to assist nonprofit and community-based organizations with neighborhood-scale projects in commercial corridors that improve quality of life and maintain the neighborhood as a desirable place to live.
The NIF program is intended to help unlock the economic and placemaking potential within neighborhood commercial corridors; support vision-to-action community investment strategies that build an equitable Pittsburgh; provide specific focus on Avenues of Hope corridors; and formalize collaborative partnerships across the City.
The third round of the NIF program opens June 15, 2021. NIF program applications are due August 31, 2021 at 5:00 p.m.
Information/Technical Assistance Session Dates
- June 22, 2021 | 6-8 pm
- July 27, 2021 | 6-8 pm
- August 10, 2021| 6-8 pm - Join via Zoom here
- Round 3 of NIF opens - June 2021
- Applications are due - August 2021
- Application review - September 2021
- Funding awards announced - October 2021
- Contracting process begins - October 2021