The redevelopment of the former Phoenix Brewing Company building into 56 residential market rate for-sale condominiiums and two commercial condominiums.
Strip DIstrictSmallman Street, between 24th and 25th
The Otto Milk Factory was built around 1865 as the Phoenix Brewing Company, and served as a brewery for several decades before being used by the Otto Milk Company as a processing and storage facility.
The URA loan funds were used to cover a portion of the redevelopment costs associated with converting the empty warehouse in the Strip District into 56 residential market-rate for-sale condominiums and two commercial condominiums.
- Developer: Solara IV, LLC
- Contractor: Franjo Cosntruction, Inc.
- Architect: Indovina Architects
- Total Development Cost: $14,720,030
- URA Financing: $390,000
- Market rate residential condo units with ground floor commercial space