Small Business Boost
Connecting Small Business to Financial Services
Small Business Boost Initiative
The URA connects small business owners and entrepreneurs to one-on-one professional counseling through the Pittsburgh Financial Empowerment Center to offer support for start-up and existing businesses.
The Financial Empowerment Center Can Help Your Small Business:
- Understand improve, or repair your personal credit score before you apply for a loan
- Plan for personal savings to build equity or launch your small business
- Build a budget for your business
Schedule an appointment with the Financial Empowerment Center by filling out an appointment form or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
The URA Can Help Your Small Business:
- With flexible, low interest financing
- With technical assistance for loan application support and business planning
- Support and resources to start your business or to help your business grow
Schedule an appointment with the URA by emailing email@example.com.
Questions? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.